The Residential Services Program has been developed to provide a positive living environment that promotes and nurtures the mental, physical, emotional and social development of each person.
The program is designed to support individuals in the appropriate living environment with 24 hour care to allow for his or her maximum growth and potential within our community.
The components of this program include:
- Socialization and interpersonal skills
- Self-care, home management and domestic skills
- Food preparation and nutrition
- Money concepts, budgeting and banking skills
- Mobility and public transportation skills
- Use of medication and health care
- Communication skills
- Coping with emergencies
- Knowledge and use of community services
- Leisure & recreation skills