Community Living Ajax/Pickering & Whitby is a Charitable Organization Committed To Serving People With Developmental Disabilities. We Need You To Assist Us In Advocating On Behalf Of Those We Support.
By Becoming A Member You Will Be Showing Your Support For The Agency And Its Mission, Vision, And Values.
How can you make a difference as a member of Community Living Ajax/Pickering & Whitby
- Advocate for full community inclusion with other families and our community
- Participate in annual and general membership meetings
- Contribute by serving on our Board of Directors or other standing committees
- Volunteer to provide support or service to someone who has an intellectual disability
Benefits to you as a member:
- Receive CLAPW’s newsletter
- Be kept up to date on provincial and national trends and issues
- Receive personal phone calls/mailers/e-mails on upcoming events and workshops
- Voting privileges at the annual meeting
Call (905) 427-3300 or email to learn more
Fill out our Membership Application