Community Living Ajax/Pickering & Whitby is a charitable organization committed to serving people with developmental disabilities. We need you to assist us in advocating on behalf of those we support.
By becoming a member you will be showing your support the agency and its mission, vision and values.
How can you make a difference as a member of Community Living Ajax/Pickering & Whitby
- Advocate for full community inclusion with other families and our community
- Participate in annual and general membership meetings
- Contribute by serving on our Board of Directors or other standing committees
- Volunteer to provide support or service to someone whom has an intellectual disability
Benefits to you as a member:
- Receive CLAPW’s newsletter
- Be kept up to date on provincial and national trends and issues
- Receive personal phone calls/mailers/e-mails on upcoming events and workshops
- Voting privileges at the annual meeting
Call (905) 427-3300 or email to learn more
Fill out our Membership Application